[Qgis-community-team] Manual labour (get it?)

Claudia A Engel cengel at stanford.edu
Fri May 8 10:59:23 EDT 2009

Carson, you mentioned multiline labels, which I guess should be Vector
(me) but I have not done that.
I may be able to look into this tonight here (PST), if that's not too
late. Let me know.
I added a couple of images, which may have shifted the layout a bit.
Other than that all should be ok.
Claudia