[Qgis-community-team] en_ZA Localization

Craig Leat craig.leat at gmail.com
Mon May 25 05:34:01 EDT 2009

Hi Translators

I am working on an en_ZA localization and I have two questions I hope
someone can help me with:

1. I have released my translation as a qgis_en_ZA.qm file and placed
this in the appropriate directory, but qgis does not detect it. My
localization is not listed in Edit -> Options -> Locale -> Override
system locale and starting the app with --lang en_ZA doesn't work
either. Do I need to compile the source to register the new locale?
2. I need to specify the decimal separator as a dot instead of a
comma. I haven't yet found a place to do this. Can someone please
suggest a hint?

Thanks

Craig

BTW my system is as follows: