[Qgis-community-team] QGIS 1.1 brochure : improvement propositions

Jeremy G jeremy.grx at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 03:20:24 EDT 2009

Hi all,

(couldn't figure out if it's the better list to post this !)

I am currently translating to french the QGIS 1.1 brochure. It's actually
done but some propositions have been made on the OSGeo-fr list, so I'm
forwarding it here to have your opinions about it :

- What about a list of famous users of QGIS at the end of the doc ?
(organizations, administrations, companies and so on. Would change depending
on the country/the local representation)

- In the "Help and Support" section, it would be nice to include a line
about the OSGeo - something like "QGIS is a projet under the OSGeo umbrella.
To find more (information/support...) about the OSGeo, visit
http://osgeo.org"

Thanks for your feedback !

Jeremy