[Qgis-community-team] Quick release: QGIS 1.3

Carson Farmer carson.farmer at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 05:25:09 EDT 2009

Otto this sounds good... Just when I was finishing up ;-)
Marco, do you have any documentation written for the terrain modelling
plugin?

Cheers,

Carson

On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 7:36 AM, Werner Macho <werner.macho at gmail.com>wrote:

> And - I will try to get a few translations from the translators out there
> .. (even if tim said without translation update :P )
> Its a very nice possibility to get a language done into a new release ..
>
> at least it is worth a try..
> regards Werner
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> this is maybe not too bad. Since we haven't finished / released the 1.2
>> manual yet, we can skip it and go directly to 1.3? Carson and all other
>> documenters, what do you think?
>>
>> Regards,
>>  Otto

Carson Farmer
National Centre for Geocomputation
John Hume Building,
National University of Ireland, Maynooth,
Maynooth,
Co. Kildare,
Ireland.
www.carsonfarmer.com