[Qgis-community-team] Re: Dead link and typo in the QGIS coding guide

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Wed Aug 11 03:22:08 EDT 2010

Hi Volker and Tim,

plugins_writing_in_cpp.tex has nothing to do with the CODING.t2t and
INSTALL.t2t files. It is an extra chapter in the coding and compilation
guide.

I fixed the divided and the dead link.

thanks Volker for the hint! And yes, parts of the wiki might be outdated
and the latex chapter plugins_writing_in_cpp might not be uptodate as well.
We hopefully find more contributors and time to work on that soon. As you
can see any contribution and help is highly appreciated.