[Qgis-community-team] manual status and add gps tracker

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Thu Aug 12 10:36:18 EDT 2010

Hi,

i think the manual is almost uptodate for a release. My plan is to announce
it next monday. We can have a final revision through the sections the
next days.

The only important but missing feature is the GPS tracker. I would like to
ask somebody with a GPS device or who worked with this feature already to
write sth about the gps tracker widget.

Apart from that we haven't added some of the external plugins yet, that are
listed in the wiki TaskList:

http://www.qgis.org/wiki/ManualTasks

* spatial query plugin
* google earth plugin

But since external plugins are not really a must in the manual, I think we
can leave this for a nother release.

kind regards,