[Qgis-community-team] translation

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Fri Jan 8 06:27:31 EST 2010

Hi Paolo,

the GUI translation files are part of the qgis source code. This is different
from the documentation and I don't think we can limit access to some subdirs.
We should discuss this on the PSC list, if it makes sense to open the sources
to gui translators and not only to the translation coordinators.

Can you write to the PSC list, please?