[Qgis-community-team] Re: Qgis-community-team Digest, Vol 32, Issue 9

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 15:39:38 EST 2010

> sipguipart3.cpp: In function 'PyObject*
> meth_QgisInterface_addPluginToDatabaseMenu(PyObject*, PyObject*)':
> sipguipart3.cpp:10432: error: 'class QgisInterface' has no member named
> 'addPluginToDatabaseMenu'
> sipguipart3.cpp: In function 'PyObject*
> meth_QgisInterface_removePluginDatabaseMenu(PyObject*, PyObject*)':
> sipguipart3.cpp:10469: error: 'class QgisInterface' has no member named
> 'removePluginDatabaseMenu'
> make[2]: ***
> [python/CMakeFiles/python_module_qgis_gui.dir/gui/sipguipart3.cpp.o] Error
> 1
> make[1]: *** [python/CMakeFiles/python_module_qgis_gui.dir/all] Error 2
> make: *** [all] Error 2
>
> Can anybody help with this, or should I be asking somewhere else ?

Lately there were a lot of problems regarding the version of SIP you use
- but as a first try you could do something like "make clean" or "touch
CMakeFile.txt" and rebuild qgis "from scratch" probably that solves the
problem already - otherwise it is a problem with SIP and .. latest
changes Paolo did to the Databasemenu ..

Paolo? any hints?

regards
Werner