[Qgis-community-team] added bibliography

Alexander Bruy alexander.bruy at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 04:43:38 EDT 2010

Hi Otto,

thanks for this.

But I have problems when compiling User Guide with bibliography.
First run of pdflatex user_guide.tex is ok, running bibtex and makeindex
also goes without problems. And the when I run pdflatex user_guide.tex
again I get

\bibdata{references}
(./user_guide.bbl (/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/cyrillic/t2acmss.fd)
! Undefined control sequence.
\set at color ...\@pdfcolorstack push{\current at color
                                                  }\aftergroup \reset at color
l.1 \begin{thebibliography}{1}

Any hints on this issue?

Thanks

2010/9/22 Otto Dassau <otto.dassau at gmx.de>:
> Hi,
>
> I added the bibliography to the manual again. It needs some more adaptions
> to compile with the Makefile, but can already be used if desired, see
> Makefile for instruction:
>
> # To add bibliography and index you need manually run at the moment
> # pdflatex user_guide.tex
> # bibtex user_guide
> # makeindex -cl -o user_guide.ind user_guide.idx
> # pdflatex user_guide.tex
> # pdflatex user_guide.tex
>
> If anybody has time to fix the problem easily, pls do so. Otherwise this will
> be on my list for the hackfest in Wrozlaw.
>
> Regards,
>  Otto

Alexander Bruy