[Qgis-community-team] man IT

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Fri Sep 24 03:48:35 EDT 2010

Hi all.
The translation of the IT manual for 1.4 is still not complete, but I think it should
be released, and further efforts should be concentrated on 1.5.
I therefore tried to compile it, but I'm getting several errors:
! LaTeX Error: File `floatflt.sty' not found.
I used the sty from english, and the compilation proceeds, only to sto at:
Package natbib Warning: Citation(s) may have changed.
(natbib)                Rerun to get citations correct.

) (./index.aux)

! Package natbib Error: Bibliography not compatible with author-year citations.

(natbib)                Press <return> to continue in numerical citation style.

See the natbib package documentation for explanation.
Type  H <return>  for immediate help.

l.63 ...mand\NAT at force@numbers{}\NAT at force@numbers

I would appreciate your help to get it right. As soon as we have the pdf, we can
check it, fix what we can, and finally release it.

All the best.