[Qgis-community-team] man IT

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Fri Sep 24 04:12:41 EDT 2010

Hi Paolo,

i added the missing floatflt.sty file. There are now lots of images
missing. Don't know why, somebody must have changed figure names in the
manual, because they exist but are somehow renamed within the manual
sources, e.g:

extract_nodes.png from ftools is added as
\includegraphics[width=0.7cm]{extractnodes} in the manual. This has to be
renamed to \includegraphics[width=0.7cm]{extract_nodes}.

Regards,
 otto