[Qgis-community-team] man IT

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Fri Sep 24 04:43:26 EDT 2010

Il 24/09/2010 10:12, Otto Dassau ha scritto:

> i added the missing floatflt.sty file. There are now lots of images
> missing. Don't know why, somebody must have changed figure names in the
> manual, because they exist but are somehow renamed within the manual
> sources, e.g:
>
> extract_nodes.png from ftools is added as
> \includegraphics[width=0.7cm]{extractnodes} in the manual. This has to be
> renamed to \includegraphics[width=0.7cm]{extract_nodes}.

Too bad. I'll check with the translators and see what we can do.
I see many figs are missing; the dvi is produce, however I'm getting other errors:
LaTeX Font Warning: Some font shapes were not available, defaults substituted.
LaTeX Warning: There were undefined references.
LaTeX Warning: Label(s) may have changed. Rerun to get cross-references right.
 )
Output written on user_guide.dvi (239 pages, 1195268 bytes).
Transcript written on user_guide.log.
make[1]: *** [all] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/storage/build/1.4_it'
make: *** [pdf] Error 2

All the best.