[Qgis-community-team] latex and svn conventions for manual

David Quinn djq at MIT.EDU
Wed Apr 20 10:52:47 EDT 2011

Hello All,

I'm started to work on the manual and I had a few questions.

1 - Is there a minimum amount of changes that should be done before a
'commit'?

2 - Is there a reason for the hard wrapping of the latex code?

3 - Would it be possible to have a less flat hierarchy of files? For
example all the  .tex files are currently in the one folder 'user_guide.tex'
Would it make sense to structure it so that each folder has a section?

Apologies if these are all things that have been discussed previously
(if so, where can I read about it?). I'm also new to svn, so just
figuring how best to use it.

Regards,
David