[Qgis-community-team] update plugin structure in manual

Otto Dassau dassau at gbd-consult.de
Sat Apr 30 10:54:03 EDT 2011

Hi,

I finished the update of the plugin structure. I removed some plugins, that
are no longer available and added the new ones. What about the plan to
create a plugin folder and move all plugin related files and _images folders
there. Or is it good as it is?

David, you should now be able to just start and write/update the current
plugin sections. This is quite a lot of work. We can try to help, if you
want.