[Qgis-community-team] manual translation

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 12:29:32 EST 2011

hi paolo!
i think we should also create a git repository on github for the manual ..
I'm still not very familiar with git - but what i've seen and garry
explained it should be possible to do pull requests to the main
repository ..
so everyone can do his own repo and need only some "mentor" which he
can contact for pull requests of his own repo to qgis-svn ..
(if i understood that correct) ..

i just have to find (and test) it for myself first ..

regards
werner