[Qgis-community-team] translating the manual

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 09:02:51 EST 2011

Well - allthough it hurts .. we could try to switch Manual to either
docbook or http://projectmallard.org/ - that would provide us with .po
or .ts files which then could be translated with transiflex ..

moreover - transiflex look like the webbased pootle i tried to setup at
the last hackfest with very little success ..

and pootle would proved us to set it up on our own server where
transiflex seems to be "just" a service ..
but if it works good i am willing to give it a try with the GUI
translation .. (probably switching the manual afterwards)

regards
Werner