[Qgis-community-team] QGIS User Guide 1.6 - English.

Carson Farmer carson.farmer at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 10:57:41 EST 2011

> - Page 21, Section 2.2.7 Keyboard shortcuts: on the first line it says "You
> find them on Section 2.2.1 below." Shouldn't it read instead "You find them
> on Section 2.2.1 above."
Well since in future, latex might put it above *or* below, the
sentence should probably read:
"You find them *in* Section 2.2.1." (without the above or below...
correction denoted by *)
> - Page 24, Section 2.5. The third complete sentence at top of page reads:
> "Each segment-length as well as total shows up in the measure-window". It
> should rather be "Segment-length and total length show up in the
> measure-window."
Hmm, actually I think the first version is correct, because each
individual segment length *is* shown is it not? Something like:
"Each segment-length*,* as well as total *length* *are shown* in the
measure-window"

--
Carson J. Q. Farmer
ISSP Doctoral Fellow