[Qgis-community-team] User guide patch

Alister Hood alister.hood at synergine.com
Thu Mar 10 18:18:32 EST 2011

Hi everyone,
Attached is a patch for the user guide with a variety of changes.
- corrections, some of which I think are updates for changes in 1.7
- minor fixes e.g. for typos
- rewording of some sections that I found difficult to understand

I'm also wondering about the following:
- Could the explanation of TIN and IDW from the Gentle Introduction
be copied to the user guide?
- Wouldn't it be best to consistently refer to the layer control
either as the "Table of Contents" or as the "Map Legend", instead
of using both terms? (Or at least define both terms in section 2.2
of the manual)

Regards,
Alister