[Qgis-community-team] phrasebook qt linguist

Matteo Ghetta matteo.ghetta at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 10:50:55 PST 2012

Hi all,
I'm new to both the translation community and the use of qt linguist
software.
I started to translate some .po files of the user manual (from english to
italian), but there is to do a big job of copy and paste from the old one.

I know that the previously manual was written in Latex and now the syntax
is rst (but I really don't understand much of these languages).
If even before the software used was qt linguist, I was wondering is if
it's possible to recover some phrasebooks (.qph) to speed up the
translations with the batch translation tool.

Thanks

Matteo