[Qgis-community-team] FR translation

Marie Silvestre marie_silvestre at yahoo.fr
Sun Dec 9 10:00:10 PST 2012

Hi everyone!

I've been translating old versions of QGIS doc in french and Jean-Roc recently asked me if I would like to coordinate the french translation team from now on. I naturally accepted but I want to make sure my informations are up to date, so correct me if I'm wrong.
As I understood from that email [1], translation currently only works by downloading the
.po files, translating them and sending them back to some people or commiting them. Can I forward this information to the osgeo-fr mailing list where some translators hang?

Also, in June, I started to translate using http://translate.qgis.org/ and then the process has been suspended. I can see that the work I had done has disappeared from the website, is there any way to get it back?

[1] http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/qgis-community-team/2012-November/002367.html

Regards,

Marie