[Qgis-community-team] Qgis-community-team Digest, Vol 51, Issue 2

Bogus Zaba bogus at bogzab.plus.com
Wed Jun 6 12:34:47 PDT 2012

On 06/06/12 20:00, qgis-community-team-request at lists.osgeo.org wrote:
>> * for migrating from TEX to rst someone (I think Yves) created a
>> >  script [1] that in same case, and together with the use of pandoc,
>> >  didn't correctly migrate all or part of the files. So it would have
>> >  been necessary a manual effort: Jean Roc created a wiki page [2] for
>> >  coordinating this manual effort, can we consider closed this effort?
> no, looking at the wiki page, there is maybe 50 % done or in work. It would
> be nice, if more people would contribute and convert from latex to rst.

I would like to help with this effort and have some familiarity with
both TeX and rst and I contributed to the previous TeX version which
used svn. But I am not sure how to access, modify and commit changes in
the new system - I think using git and github is OK but one needs a
password to commit changes and I don't have this or know how to acquire it.

Bogus Zaba

--
Dr B N Zaba
e: bogus at bogzab.plus.com