[Qgis-community-team] more rst conventions questions

Otto Dassau dassau at gbd-consult.de
Fri May 4 05:41:11 EDT 2012

Hi,

for 1.

Until now we used to add a small hint to the figure caption, e.g. (KDE) or
(OSX) or (GNOME) .... Since we often work on QGIS Versions that are not
installed on the OSGeo Live DVD I am not sure, if it makes sense to use that.

for 3.

This is a good idea. As for http://qgis.org/pyqgis-cookbook/ we could add a
http://qgis.org/user-guide/. I can do that the next days.