[Qgis-community-team] qgis doc theme

Diethard Jansen diethard.jansen at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 05:42:11 PDT 2012

Hi there,

I have seen a few sphinx themes out there that are really nice that we can
learn from.
I think the one from geoserver is also pretty good, see.
http://docs.geoserver.org/stable/en/user/data/vector/shapefile.html

I also think we should not stick to the top library index and convert it to
HTML instead.
Not as flexible, but I am pretty sure if we remove the library index, the
pdf documents will come out OK as well.
It seems for pdf creation you really need one top level index..

Regards,
Diethard