[Qgis-community-team] qgis doc theme

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Fri Nov 2 06:19:32 PDT 2012

On 10/31/2012 10:13 PM, Tim Sutton wrote:
> I would welcome improvements to the theme. Why don't we graft the good
> bits out of the theme you found into my theme? I would also like to
> make better use of bootstrap (which my theme is based on), especially
> to enable the site and docs to degrade nicely down to mobile devices.
> I'm in a workshop all this week, but would be happy to devote an
> afternoon next week in a google hangout mini docfest to try to do some
> of these improvements.

Ok, great. I pick a date: tuesday afternoon 1300 GMT ? Ok, for me to
change to wednesday. Plz let me know when it suits you best.

By the way, I think this is the one you like to be used:
http://twitter.github.com/bootstrap/examples/hero.html
It's flexible, responsive and html5 :-)

I think we should be able to use this as a base for both documentation
and website?

Regards,

Richard