[Qgis-community-team] [Qgis-developer] Webpage

Tim Sutton lists at linfiniti.com
Tue Nov 13 16:10:17 PST 2012

Hi

On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 2:00 AM, Noli Sicad <nsicad at gmail.com> wrote:

> > https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/tree/master/themes/qgis-theme
>
> I like to see a preview on this theme (i.e. screenshot).

Please note this is a work in progress - Richard runs a dev copy here:

http://www.duif.net/en/

It is planned to use a 'hero box' style front page which has not been built
yet.

> I think the new GRASS site is designed to be viewable in mobile
> devices (i.e. smartphones and tablets).

Yes the new QGIS one too (a major reason for using bootstrap). In fact with
this theme the images scale as you resize the browser window (or try it on
your smarphone on a page with images). For example try this page

http://www.duif.net/en/gentle_gis_introduction/02_vector_data.html

and resize your browser window to make it narrow and watch how the images
resize and the content adjusts itself.

Regards

Tim

>  Noli