[Qgis-community-team] Theme hack

Tim Sutton lists at linfiniti.com
Tue Nov 20 05:38:34 PST 2012

Hi Richard (and anyone else who may be interested)

I did a bit of hacking on the theme under the inasafe code tree (starting
with what is currently in QGIS docs git).

http://i.imagebanana.com/img/lw69v8ix/Selection_001.png

Here is my fork of your code.

https://github.com/AIFDR/inasafe/tree/documentation-translation/docs/themes/inasafe-theme

One thing - it would be nice to keep the template generic as possible - and
let the user override template elements such as logo in their doc tree. I
havent done that yet but I may add it to the todo list. The aim being to
try to build some community involvement around the theme.

Regards

Tim

 * QGIS programming and support services
 * FOSS Consulting Services