[Qgis-community-team] web/doc site structure

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 00:04:37 PST 2012

Hi!

I don't know if it is necessary to build a pdf - but libsphinx was missing
on the server..
I updated it (together with some new libtiff packages).
The only disadvantage for now (until we have a new website) is that php
have to stick to the version which is now installed on the server (and
should not be updated) because otherwise joomla would not run (or would
react strange).
But I guess we would not need php5 andymore when we have the new webpage ..

There are also a lot of "Obsolete and Locally Created Packages (40)" on the
Server .. I don't know if these packages are still used somewhere or we can
clean them (gcc among them - do we compile something on the server?)

and +1 for having another admin taking care of the docs on the server
(Richard)

kind regards
Werner