[Qgis-community-team] web/doc site structure

Tim Sutton lists at linfiniti.com
Thu Nov 22 09:44:21 PST 2012

Hi

On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 10:06 AM, Richard Duivenvoorde <richard at duif.net> wrote:

>>> It is just a matter of soft-linking the .po files from the Pootle
>>> directory. BTW, I would be +1 to give you access to the server
>>

>> I would also be +1 to provide access to the server for Richard.
>

> Yes, please. I'll be gentle.
>
> I will also fix the pootle links then.

I'm also happy for Richard to get access - I just cant remember the
exact procedure since it involves some LDAP magic IIRC.

Perhaps we can try to figure it out tomorrow. Richard and anyone else
interested, I was going to suggest another short hangout soon - I have
spent most of this week hacking sphinx themes and learning more about
it than I ever watned to know. I did this on a fork of the qgis theme
for InaSAFE which I would like to show you and merge it back to QGIS
if possible.

Regards

Tim

 * QGIS programming and support services