[Qgis-community-team] new doc 'frontpage'

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Sun Oct 21 03:34:05 PDT 2012

Hi All,

I created a more general frontpage in index.rst
http://documentation.qgis.org/html/en/ (when it is rebuild..)

In Essen we decided to create 1 documentation dir with the different
documenation projects in it. Making it easy to refer to different docs

But at this moment we lost the larger toc in the sidebar. For the manual
this was actually handy, but it is not clear to me how we maybe can have
different layouts for different documentation projects.

If somebody has ideas for that, please stand up :-)

We can always decide to make the different documention projects all
'root'-level projects, and find out if we can refer between them then.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde