[Qgis-community-team] Wish to translate the Q-GIS document to HINDI

Harish harry.om2000 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 00:10:50 PDT 2013

Dear Parvez,
Kindly let me know if I can share something with you in this direction.
Till now I am also unable to understand the process of translation.
My first Major interest is to translate GUI, then Master tutorial.
Regards

On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 3:47 PM, Otto Dassau <dassau at gbd-consult.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> please have a look at the documentation and if you don't understand, please
> tell us what you don't understand, so we can help:
>

> https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/tree/master/source/docs/documentation_guidelines
>
> Most important for you is the do_translation.rst file-
>
> Regards
> Otto
>
> Am Thu, 18 Apr 2013 15:37:31 +0530
> schrieb Harish <harry.om2000 at gmail.com>:
>
> > I also want to do this but don't know from where to start.
> > Regards
> >

> > On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 9:43 AM, Ajaze Parvez khan
> > <ajazepk at yahoo.com>wrote:
> >

> > > Dear Sir.
> > >
> > > I wish to translate the QGIS documents in Hindi(Indian Language)
> > > Kindly guide and help.
> > >

> > > **kind regards,
> > >
> > > Ajaze Parvez Khan
> > > Scientist-'C',Image Processing
> > > Defence Electronics Applications Lab.
> > > Dehradun.Ph:09412001940

Harish Kumar Solanki, Assistant Professor
National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD),
Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India
Jaipur, Rajasthan, India- Pin-302006
**
Geo_Coordinates (Office): 26.92162 N, 75.78921 E

Email- hksolanki at nird.gov.in, harry.om2000 at gmail.com,
Tele-Fax-0141-2209905, Mo.- 09214446732, 09414291732
Website-  http://www.nird.org.in,
http://watershed.rajasthan.gov.in/<http://www.nird.org.in>
LinkedIn: www.linkedIn.com/in/hksolanki
<http://www.nird.org.in>