[Qgis-community-team] Wish to translate the Q-GIS document to HINDI

Otto Dassau dassau at gbd-consult.de
Sat Apr 20 01:05:27 PDT 2013

Dear Harish and Parvez,

if you both tell us what exactly you don't understand and where you get
stuck, we could try to help.

Am Sat, 20 Apr 2013 12:40:50 +0530
schrieb Harish <harry.om2000 at gmail.com>:

> Dear Parvez,
> Kindly let me know if I can share something with you in this direction.
> Till now I am also unable to understand the process of translation.
> My first Major interest is to translate GUI, then Master tutorial.
> Regards
>
> On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 3:47 PM, Otto Dassau <dassau at gbd-consult.de> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > please have a look at the documentation and if you don't understand,
> > please tell us what you don't understand, so we can help:
> >

> > https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/tree/master/source/docs/documentation_guidelines
> >
> > Most important for you is the do_translation.rst file-
> >
> > Regards
> > Otto
> >
> > Am Thu, 18 Apr 2013 15:37:31 +0530
> > schrieb Harish <harry.om2000 at gmail.com>:
> >
> > > I also want to do this but don't know from where to start.
> > > Regards

Geoinformatik Büro Dassau - http://www.gbd-consult.de
FOSSGIS consulting , training , support  and analysis
Ackerstrasse 144c  ,  D - 40233 Düsseldorf ,  Germany
Tel: +49-(0)211-47468178 , Mobile: +49-(0)171-4687540

--
Community Advisor - QGIS Project Steering Committee