[Qgis-community-team] icons in the conf.py

Larissa Junek junek at gbd-consult.de
Tue Aug 6 07:27:12 PDT 2013

Hello,

I've found that using the workaround for the user manual
icons that I define in the conf.py aren't recognized. If I want to use
the icons in the rst files not the icon but the code is visible.
Does someone know if this is because of the pre_translate or
post_translate scripts?

Kind regards,
Larissa
--
Geoinformatik Büro Dassau - http://www.gbd-consult.de
FOSSGIS consulting , training , support  and analysis