[Qgis-community-team] Screencaps and 2.0 user manual

Hien TRAN-QUANG hien.tranquang at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 15:45:22 PDT 2013

Hello,

Thanks to Alexandre, new screencaps have been taken for 'print
composer' and 'working with vector layers' chapters.

New images are correctly integrated in the pdf user manual, but it
seems the screencaps are not correctly linked in the HTML pages
generated by Sphinx : new images (saved by Alexandre in
/resources/en/user_manual/...) are not copied neither in /_static nor
/_images

Is it a bug or should the link I made in the rst file be changed ?
What I can't explain is that the PDF is correctly generated.

Hien.