[Qgis-community-team] QGIS Planet

Lee Hachadoorian Lee.Hachadoorian+L at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 11:00:06 PST 2013

Who can approve adding a blog to the QGIS Planet aggregator? I have
recently launched Open Geospatial Technologies (
http://geospatial.commons.gc.cuny.edu/). The first few posts have been
heavily oriented toward PostGIS, but there's still some QGIS and more to
come.

Also, I had thought QGIS Planet was an automated aggregator, but it doesn't
look like there's anything more recent than September, even though there's
been activity in the individual blogs feeding it. Is automation broken, or
is it fed manually (and if it is, can I help)?

Best,
--Lee

--
Lee Hachadoorian
Asst Professor of Geography, Dartmouth College