[Qgis-community-team] sphinx error

Diethard Jansen diethard.jansen at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 09:46:26 PST 2013

2013/2/4 matteo <matteo.ghetta at gmail.com>

> Hi guys,
> I finished a translation of the file supported_data (working with vectors
> directory) and in running the script post_translate it, I got some error
> (in attach).
> I notice that also for the file vector_proprieties (still untranslated)
> the html hasn't been built.
> Am I doing something wrong?
> Some ideas?
> Can it be a sphinx bug? https://bugs.launchpad.net/**
> sphinx/+bug/1068493/comments/0<https://bugs.launchpad.net/sphinx/+bug/1068493/comments/0>
>
> Cheers
>
> Matteo

> Hello Matteo,

Please run first the pre_translation script. I have changed the reST source
document of supported data because indeed sphinx can not translate
documents with footnotes. I found out and have removed these. I also
removed inline literal block statements which produced errors that could
not be solved without changing the source text. After you run the
pre_translation script please open the .po file again, because you need to
update a few sentences. Then run the post translation script.

Regards,
Diethard