[Qgis-community-team] sphinx error

matteo matteo.ghetta at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 11:25:42 PST 2013

> Hello Matteo,
>
> Please run first the pre_translation script. I have changed the reST
> source document of supported data because indeed sphinx can not
> translate documents with footnotes. I found out and have removed these.

I ran the pre_translation script, but the footnotes (words with #)
remain. Maybe I do something wrong with git? (is it right: git pull
origin manual_en_v1.8).

> I also removed inline literal block statements which produced errors
> that could not be solved without changing the source text. After you
> run the pre_translation script please open the .po file again, because
> you need to update a few sentences.

Well, if you mean the corrections of the mail you sent, for example:
msgid "To import a shapefile into PostGIS, do the following: ::"
becomes
msgid "To import a shapefile into PostGIS, do the following:

::"

Right?
> Then run the post translation script.

It still doesn't generate the html and I get the same log error file..

Cheers

Matteo