[Qgis-community-team] New web site [was: Fwd: [QGIS-Documentation] Web site Japanese translation (#29)]

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Mon Jan 7 03:26:15 PST 2013

Il 07/01/2013 12:05, Werner Macho ha scritto:
> Hi!
>
> I'd like to do it but unfortunately I am out of time until 11th of February ..
> If it can wait until then I'd take the task ..

thanks Werner. I would need a list of pages to be migrated, then I can create the
files and add some content: anybody would like to produce the list?
< half an hour of work, I guess, but it is a delicate issue, as we want a lean
website, but we do not want to miss important info.
All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini - Faunalia
www.faunalia.eu