[Qgis-community-team] pull req of translated files

matteo matteo.ghetta at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 08:39:15 PST 2013

Hi guys,
right now I made two pull requests of the Italian translated files
(those with the syntax problem).
I compiled the build.sh so I can see if the corrections I made were
right, so:
- although I translated all the strings of the po files, when I
generated the html files (with build.sh), in those files some parts
remain untranslated
- the build.sh needs a lot of time because it generates the html file
for all the languages. I changed the pre_ and post_translation scripts
so I can make html files only for the language I want. Maybe should I
add how to make these changes in the howto file? Can be useful?

Regards

Matteo