[Qgis-community-team] pull req of translated files

Otto Dassau dassau at gbd-consult.de
Thu Jan 10 02:24:48 PST 2013

Hi Matteo again,

I added some minor updates, so the script can be used in general under linux.
But please remember, the usual process is:

a) update docs repo with git pull
b) create translation files with pre_translate.sh <Locale>
c) translate
d) create docs with post_translate <Locale>
e) check docs
f) commit and push changes back to repo

And in your case, the scripts didn't work, because you probably need to
activate your virtual sphinx-environment first.

Hope this works for you ...