[Qgis-community-team] pull req of translated files

matteo matteo.ghetta at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 04:23:34 PST 2013

Hi Otto,

> mmmh, this is something I don't know. I guess the translation files are not
> updated correctly.

I think the translation files are correctly updated (I have the same
files both on my computer and on the git repo). I really don't
understand what's going on... :-(

> Maybe someone else can help here? Is there a typical error users can make?
> I remember the dutch translators had similar problems?
>

> The translation files for your language need to be updated. Maybe that's
> why it didn't work for you.

For updating the translation files, isn't is enough git pull? Then my
cloned repo will be synchronized with the master one (right??).

> you need to run the scripts from the QGIS-Documentation folder:
>
> for example:
> sh scripts/pre_translate.sh it
>
> Does that work?
Yes, I run the script from the QGIS-Documentation/scripts folder, and
from there I get the error I sent you.

Cheers

Matteo