[Qgis-community-team] QGIS Training manual not visible in website

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 03:00:51 PDT 2013

although i am not against mentioning the material I am against putting
it on the landing page ..
So there will be a Documentation section .. and THERE will be the Manual ..
Putting everything on the Landing Page would mean we end up with a
page like we have it now ..

I know - everything is important and everything should be on the
landing page .. but crowded landing pages are the hell for me ..
If I am looking for Information I would go to Documentation anyway ..

regards
Werner