[Qgis-community-team] QGIS Training manual not visible in website

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 03:18:22 PDT 2013

> although i am not against mentioning the material I am against putting
> it on the landing page ..
> So there will be a Documentation section .. and THERE will be the Manual ..
> Putting everything on the Landing Page would mean we end up with a
> page like we have it now ..

Yes, I agree with that. Anyway, currently there is a link in the new
landing page to the 1.8 manual and the current dev manual, which I
guess could be replaced by a link to the 2.0 manual, once v2.0 is
released, and maybe the training manual. No reason to keep a link to
the dev manual, I guess, so rather remove it and leave a single link,
or maybe add another one, which might be the training manual.

In any case, the important thing, IMHO, is to link it from somewhere
in the website, since I guess many people do not know about it, and it
is a very good document.

Cheers