[Qgis-community-team] building hindi translations

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Sun May 5 08:24:30 PDT 2013

Hi Team,

I've taken the freedom to change the build scripts to build the
documentation in hindi also.

Ajaze has taken the lead, and is starting to translate the documentation
in hindi now. I hope there will be more hindi translators in future.

To let him/her(?) see the work done, I added hi as build option.

So when the next cronjob builds the website/docs, there will be an
Indian flag, and this page:

http://docs.qgis.org/2.0/html/hi/docs/user_manual/preamble/preamble.html

should be available and seen in hindi.

Ajaze, please continue your translation :-)
(if I call correct, we have a sort of agreement that we only build the
docs/website for languages which have a 'lively' translation)

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde