[Qgis-community-team] [Qgis-user] update QGIS user manual - contributors

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Wed May 15 07:08:01 PDT 2013

Hello all,

of user manual for QGIS 2.0.

Now, as some of you may already have noticed, english is not my native
language, and therefore I might not be the right person to write in it. But
maybe I could help with other tasks. I don't know how are you guys
organized, but I could for instance update some screenshots?

Tell me how can I help and I will give my best shot.

Alexandre Neto