[Qgis-community-team] [Qgis-user] update QGIS user manual - contributors

Otto Dassau dassau at gbd-consult.de
Wed May 15 07:19:24 PDT 2013

Hello Alexandre,

thanks for your offer with the screenshots. Would be great to have them all
updated to qgis 2.0.

Do you need help to get started?

Am Wed, 15 May 2013 15:08:01 +0100
schrieb Alexandre Neto <senhor.neto at gmail.com>:

> Hello all,

> of user manual for QGIS 2.0.
>
> Now, as some of you may already have noticed, english is not my native
> language, and therefore I might not be the right person to write in it. But
> maybe I could help with other tasks. I don't know how are you guys
> organized, but I could for instance update some screenshots?
>
> Tell me how can I help and I will give my best shot.
>
> Alexandre Neto
>
> On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 2:05 PM, Larissa Junek <junek at gbd-consult.de>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > we have just started to update the user manual for QGIS 2.0 in english
> > and we would like to ask the community to join this effort and help us,
> > since there is a huge amount of changes to work on but there is only a
> > small group of documenters.
> >
> > see:
> > http://hub.qgis.org/wiki/17/ManualTasks#Updates-QGIS-20-User-Guide
> >
> > If you have some time to spend, please join the community-team list and
> > tell us, what you can and would like to contribute to the manual update.
> >
> > Best whishes
> > Larissa

Geoinformatik Büro Dassau - http://www.gbd-consult.de
FOSSGIS consulting , training , support  and analysis
Ackerstrasse 144c  ,  D - 40233 Düsseldorf  , Germany
Tel: +49-(0)211-47468178 , Mobil: +49-(0)171-4687540

--
Community Advisor - QGIS Project Steering Committee