[Qgis-community-team] [Qgis-user] update QGIS user manual - contributors

Otto Dassau dassau at gbd-consult.de
Wed May 15 08:21:35 PDT 2013

Hi Alexandre,

ok, maybe the easiest way would be, if I send you the folder with all
english screenshots. Then you update and send them all back to me. Just tell
me, when you want to start. Do you have a current QGIS master version
installed?

The zip file with the screenshots is about 12MB.

Please note, it is important, that, if possible:

* the new screenshots should show the same content or similar, according to
  what they shall show
* the new screenshots should have the same size as the older one. This would
  make it easier for us to integrate it in the existing structure.
* the screenshot format is PNG
* try to keep the size small but the screenshot still sharp :)

Would that be ok for you?