[Qgis-community-team] [Qgis-user] update QGIS user manual - contributors

MORREALE Jean Roc jr.morreale at enoreth.net
Wed May 15 08:35:36 PDT 2013

My how-to :

- same environnement for all the screen caps (same OS, same decoration,
same font size)
- reduce the window to the minimal space needed to show the feature
(taking the all screen for a small modal window > overkill)
- the less clutter, the better (no need to activate all the toolbars)
- don't resize them in an image editor, the size will be set into the
rst files (downscalling th dimensions without properly upping the
resolution > ugly)
- cut the background
- save them in png (no jpeg artefacts)