[Qgis-community-team] [Qgis-user] update QGIS user manual - contributors

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Wed May 15 08:54:53 PDT 2013

Hello again,

>From time to time, I help with the Portuguese translation of the GUI, so if
the docs are in some repository (like github) I can just create new version
one by one in a my local repository and then do a pull request.

I can start right now, but I can't give any certain about the time I will
need to finish it.

I already have qgis master installed but I might need to update it.

I think I wont have problems following the recommendations for creating the
screenshots. But I will send you some first screenshots to make sure
everything is well.

Is there any preference for the style used?

I use ubuntu 12.04 as my home primary operating system, that means that
things might not look exactly as the current screenshots (for instance
global menus). Can that be a problem?

I will also need to know where the data used for the screenshots is.

Best regards,

Alexandre Neto