[Qgis-community-team] [Qgis-user] update QGIS user manual - contributors

Otto Dassau dassau at gbd-consult.de
Wed May 15 09:27:52 PDT 2013

Hi,

thanks Jean Roc! I added all notes to the documentation_guidelines/README.rst
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/blob/master/source/docs/documentation_guidelines/README.rst

Alexandre, if you are already familiar with github it is perfect! And no,
there is no prefered style, Gnome would be fine.

The data used for the screemshots are in
QGIS-Documentation/resources/en/user_manual/

Looking forward to your first pull request :)