[Qgis-community-team] sphinx trouble

matteo matteo.ghetta at gmail.com
Tue May 21 07:09:52 PDT 2013

Hi,
I fixed some errors in the .po files, but I cannot understand what I
should do when the terminal writes for example:

/home/matteo/Documenti/qgis_translation/QGIS-Documentation/source/docs/user_manual/working_with_vector/editing_geometry_attributes.rst:1:
WARNING: Inline interpreted text or phrase reference start-string
without end-string.

or

/home/matteo/Documenti/qgis_translation/QGIS-Documentation/source/docs/user_manual/introduction/getting_started.rst:2:
WARNING: Literal block expected; none found.

The po files now are ready and corrected.
In line 1 of the rst file I don't see anything wrong, so don't know what
to do.

Cheers,

Matteo